Tuesday, August 27, 2013

NEW PPP, DIRECT TO TRADER (NOT A PLATFORM). MIN. 10M USD$

Hello Mr.Catharine


Here is the detailed information regarding our 40-week PPP,
please find the Compliance Documents attached.  They are self
explanatory, but if you have questions, do ask.

Details of this PPP are:

·         This is a 40-week, MTN/BUY/SELL trade program that pays 50%
per week (no compounding) and the minimum to start is $10M USD CASH
ONLY (i.e., no bank instruments).

·         Anyone may participate who can pass compliance, has clean,
unencumbered funds, and those funds are in an acceptable country in an
acceptable bank (list attached).

·         The investor’s funds are 100% RISK FREE as required by
European Banking Regulations.

·         The returns are contractually GUARANTEED!!

·         I do not deal in anything but the private placement, and I
am direct to the trader Principle.

·         This is NOT a platform or affiliated with any such internet
platform in any manner, as platforms are not traders and rarely ever
perform.

·         The program is a direct Investor-to-program-bank contract,
as are all the Trader's trades.  The banks are in Zurich and Europe.

·         You can also do more than 1 trade.  So the trader can actual
put you in several trades, and the trader will be glad to explain all
the programs with you.

·         There are a limited amount of slots the trader can get and
the slots for the trade open up at different times, so please contact
me if you have any questions.

·         This trade opens and closes throughout each month and the
trader normally gets 3 slots for him to fill for new Investors or
Investors he already has in other trades.

·         The quicker an Investor gets his due diligence, compliance
document papers in, the quicker the trader can secure a slot.  The
Program Manager, Belita, speaks to the trader every day to keep up
with the trade programs and the available slots opened or that are
opening.


The VERBIAGE DOCUMENT is not to be filled out until the Investor has
finished compliance and has signed the contract for the trade, as the
date for the blocking of funds must be the same as the date of the
trade.


The trader has other trades that are always open or opening up, so
please do not hesitate to issue your documents.


Any other questions, please contact me.


--
*Have A Nice Day

Thanking You
With Best Warm Regards
APEX TRADING GROUP, Mumbai / UK / Canada
B.S.BHANDARI
+91 8652524533 ( India )
+44 7031808350 ( UK )
+44 8447742742 ( UK Fax )
www.apextradinggroup.in
SKYPE: bhandari777
WIZTON Talk: bhandari77
YAHOO / Gtalk: bigbondb

*Moving Forward Together is the Goal*
*24 Hours Around the Clock*
*7 Days a Week*
*365 Days a Year*
*We Take Care of Business*

J Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail and any
attachments

1 comment:


  1. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete